Environmental sustainability, ethical labor practices, and social & economic responsibility are key to our corporate foundation. Our team ensures that Corporate Social Responsibility is integrated into all aspects of our business. When you chose our ingredients, you are selecting raw materials with the highest standards in green chemistry, sustainability,
ethics and transparency.
We lead by example, and we take a stand for what we believe in – making it possible for you (and your customers) to take a stand as well. Join us in making the world a cleaner, safer, and more beautiful place for all of us today and for future generations.
Sustainability is at the forefront of everything we do at Presperse.
Some of the initiatives and certifications we’re proud to be awarded include:
Climate Ambition Accelerator
The Climate Ambition Accelerator builds on the UN Global Compact’s network to develop and promote the Science Based Targets initiative, its net-zero standards, and will contribute to initiatives such as the Race to Zero campaign. It is a six month program for companies participating in the United Nations Global Compact who are looking to make progress towards setting science-based emissions targets and create a clear path to address their organization’s transitions to net-zero.
TRASCE, the Traceability Alliance for Sustainable Cosmetics, brings together 14 companies from the industry to enhance traceability in key ingredient and packaging supply chains. This alliance aims to strengthen the collective understanding of supply chains across the cosmetics industry by mapping them through one common digital tool, Transparency-One and ultimately, inform collective actions to enhance environmental and social responsibility.
EcoVadis is the world-renown global sustainability rating that assesses the environment, labor and human rights, ethics, and sustainable procurement in its verification of companies
UN Global Impact
The UN Global Compact is a global sustainability movement that aligns member company’s strategies and operations with principles on human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption, and takes strategic actions to advance sustainability and societal goals. Under the UN Global Compact, Prepserse has chosen to focus on the below 4 corporate sustainability goals:
- Gender equality- achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Decent work and economic growth- promote sustained, responsible consumption and production patterns
- Climate action- take urgent actions to combat climate change and its impacts
Responsible Mica Initiative
The Responsible Mica Initiative is a coalition of action that establishes a fair, responsible, and sustainable mica supply chain that is free of child labor and provides responsible working conditions.
Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil
RSPO (The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) develops and implements standards for sustainable palm oil. An RSPO certification guarantees that every aspect of our palm oil supply chain is socially, economically, and environmentally sustainable.
Our Actions and Goals
- Member of Responsible Mica Initiative
- Member of Round Table for Responsible Palm Oil
- Obtained Eco Vadis Gold
- Obtained Great Place to Work Certification
- Signatory to United Nations Global Compact, supporting Gender Equality, Sustainable Production and Consumption, Climate Action and Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Evaluate Sustainability of Supply Chain and our suppliers
- Evaluate potential for renewable energy sources
- Member, Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEP)
- Achieving additional certifications related to environmental safety
- Lower our carbon footprint
- Achieve infinitely recycled materials
- Adhere to SDG compass in all business actions to drive inclusive, sustainable prosperity
- Excel in EcoVadis certification
Presperse – as a worldwide partner to personal care and cosmetic companies, has joined United Nations (UN) Global Compact in July 2021.
By joining UN Global Compact, Presperse has committed to supporting UN Global Compact Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):